Camping out has been a traditional summer event for generations, but there’s no need for your friends and family to pack up and get lost in the wilderness—you can have a campfire party in your own backyard! With these fun party ideas, you will have your guests will have s’more fun!
Fire up your appetite:
- The graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow combo is always a classic, but try throwing in some new ingredients like peanut butter, caramel, bacon, or even fruit for a new twist on an old favorite.
- Burgers and hot dogs are obvious must-haves for a camping party. Keep your meat temperature preferences organized by writing them on the buns in ketchup or mustard.
- Try out some sweet-and-salty trail mix treats that everyone will love.
Follow these tips and tricks to light up your party:
- A bonfire is a great highlight for any camping party, but safety should always be the top priority.
- Build a fort out of objects you have around the house or find outside.
The fun of summer cooking without the fire!READ ARTICLE
Kids will love to make this decorative jar to help them catch little lightning bugs.READ ARTICLE