Top off your picnic meal in the hot afternoon summer sun with this ice-cold spritzer. Packed with fresh berries and plenty of flavors, it’s just what you need to accompany the tea sandwiches and cake.
This picnic is all about the food and setting up an ambiance that you can enjoy throughout these summer months!
- Handful strawberries, sliced
- 1 (32 ounces) bottle lemon-lime soda
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 1 cup vodka
- Rosemary, for garnish
- Muddle strawberries in the bottom of a pitcher, and then add in the ice. Pour in the soda, strawberry syrup, and vodka. Mix well.
- Pour into a glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a strawberry slice.