What looks like a crab but tastes like delicious tuna? This sandwich, which is made to look like a clawing red beach-dweller!
- 2–4 cans of tuna
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4–8 croissants, cut in half
- Romaine lettuce
- Asiago cheese, sliced
- Black olives
- Drain water from the tuna, and place it into a medium-sized bowl.
- Combine the red onions, green peppers, garlic, and parsley together in a separate bowl. Add to the tuna.
- Add in the mayo and mustard, and mix well. Sprinkle in salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place a piece of lettuce on the bottom piece of a croissant, and spoon some of the tuna mixture on top. Place a piece of cheese onto the tuna, and finish with the top piece of croissant.
- Take two toothpicks and place an olive onto each. Stick into the top of the sandwich for eyes. Repeat the final two steps with the remaining croissants. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.