Although traditional pizza has tomato sauce and cheese, this dish can really be adapted to fit any taste and palate. This healthier Greek version is loaded with veggies and creamy feta, so you can get your pizza fix without the guilt.
- 2 (6 in. x 12 in.) flatbreads
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 16 oz. Hood Cottage Cheese with Cracked Pepper
- ½ c. Kalamata olives, pitted
- ¼ c. sundried tomatoes, patted dry
- ¼ c. roasted red peppers, patted dry
- ⅓ c. red onions, thinly sliced
- ¾ c. feta cheese, crumbled
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
Ingredients: Optional toppings
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- ¾ tsp. dried oregano
- 3 tbsp. Greek dressing
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush each side of the flatbread with olive oil.
- Add the flatbread to the grill. Heat for 2–3 minutes and flip. Heat for an additional 2–3 minutes.
- Remove the flatbread from the grill. Spread 8 ounces of Hood Cottage cheese on each.
- Add the remaining toppings.
- If desired, return the pizzas to the grill and heat with the lid closed for an additional 3 minutes prior to serving.
To prepare in the oven:Preheat the oven to 400ºF, and heat the flatbread for approximately 3 minutes. Remove from the oven, add toppings as instructed above, and return to the oven for 3 additional minutes. Serve warm.