Everyone seems to be baking and cooking more right now—it is a great hobby to take up, after all! To get the kids more involved in the kitchen, try making one (or both) of these yummy recipes with them.
Chocolate and Vanilla “Dirt”
- Mix together the cream cheese, instant pudding, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Add milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Crush Oreo cookies and layer the cookie crumbs and pudding mixture in a flower pot.
- Garnish with gummy worms.
To make vanilla “sand,” switch out the Oreos with vanilla cookies, and serve in a sand bucket!
- Melt peanut butter and butterscotch chips and mix together.
- Add chow mein noodles and the desired amount of peanuts.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Spoon out golf-ball-sized amounts and drop onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until the candies have set.